Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

"PEAR" by Marina Petro




"PEAR"
6x8 inches
Oil on Gallery Wrapped Stretched Canvas
Sold
I've been getting subtle suggestions at home about painting something other than pears...but, as usual, I listen and then do whatever pleases me. As long as my local Price Chopper Supermarket miraculously delivers one pear in the bin with a leaf still attached like they did again today, I will keep painting pears and pray they live until I can get to them. So, folks, there are more pears coming soon. I check out all the fruit bins when I am there. I'd love to find an apple or peach with a leaf. Maybe next time... I am pleased with how this painting turned out. Hope you like viewing it too.

Daily Quotation: "Life is like playing a violin solo in public and learning the instrument as one goes on."
-Samuel Butler



Visit Marina's Blog

Website
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Tour Marina's Studio

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin