Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

"DANCING ANGELS" by Marina Petro


"Dancing Angels" - Sold
8x10 inches
Original Oil on Canvas Panel


I'm always happy with the birth of another angel painting. This one is considerably more subtle than others. I thought about defining it more but my intuition told me to let it be...my battle between intellect and intuition at times. Intuition generally wins. For those of you who are not yet aware that you can leave comments at my blog...please check it out at my blog link below.

Today's Quotation: "All God's angels come to us disguised."
~James Russell Lowell


Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin