Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

"GINGER HEARTS"



Ginger Hearts
7" x 5" (17.8cm x 12.7cm)
Oil on Panel
$100 plus $8 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.




These ginger snap hearts are my favorite cookie from our local health food shop. They are packed with ginger and very spicy. I read nutritional labels. These are so low in everything...calories, fat, sugar, etc...and...14 of them make one serving. Thought it would be a good post as we approach Valentine's Day.

This painting truly looks better in 'real' life. I've been having a difficult time photographing my paintings lately...even with a tripod. The photos look good on my computer screen but when I upload them they change.

I scanned a few paintings yesterday with much better results but scanning is just not possible when the painting is still wet and...scanning is tedious...at least for me...

Today's Quotation: "It is remarkable how similar the pattern of love is to the pattern of insanity."
-The Matrix-Revolutions, character Mervovingian

Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin