Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

"STAR BIRTH" by Marina Petro


"Star Birth"
6"x 12"
Original Oil Painting on 3/8" thick textured panel
$150

This piece was painted spontaneously from my imagination. It was a joy to paint from beginning to end. Everything flowed beautifully. I love it when that happens. This cosmic landscape is a bit softer in color than most of the ones I've painted in the past, which are considerably more intense. You can view these at my website gallery. I am drawn to paint these cosmic scenes periodically...something I just need to do.



Today's Quote: "The ground we walk on, the plants and creatures, the clouds above constantly dissolving into new formations - each gift of nature possessing its own radiant energy, bound together by cosmic harmony."
-Ruth Bernhard


My Blog

Website
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Studio Tour
Email

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin