Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

"A VIEW OF EDEN" by Marina Petro


"A View Of Eden"
5"x7" Original oil painting on canvas board
$100 SOLD


Now wouldn't you love to be strolling along and come upon this light filled garden? I would. Especially today as the snow is coming down again and promises to continue into tomorrow.

I painted this piece spontaneously from my imagination. Not every painting I begin in this way works out. I've wiped off many or just left them to dry and painted over them. It's great when they do though...

Today's Quotation: "A painter paints the appearance of things, not their objective correctness, in fact he creates new appearances of things."
-Ernst Ludwig Kirchner

Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin