Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2009

"MOON GLOW" by Marina Petro


"Moon Glow"
6x6 inch
Original oil on Raymar Canvas Panel
Purchase here for $100 + shipping with PayPal or email me for other purchasing options.

What is it about the full moon that is so fascinating? Take a look outside tonight...it's there.

The full moon is a theme I gravitate to and paint fairly consistently. Occasionally when I've just finished a painting ... or thought it was finished, I'll paint in a full moon out of the blue at the last minute. This one is one of my favorites though. It truly looks better in person than the picture here depicts. I hope you enjoy it!

Today's Quotation: "I doubt if you know the effort it is to paint! The trying and trying again and again and oh, the failures when you have to begin all over again.!"
-Mary Cassatt

Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin