Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

HEALING WATERS, Original Landscape Oil Painting, Healing Art by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Healing Waters
11 x 14 inches
Original landscape oil painting on stretched canvas

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


DETAILS and PURCHASING INFO HERE or EMAIL ME  for other options and inquiries. 

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

"HEALING WATERS" is a painting created spontaneously from my imagination. I had no idea what the result was going to be. It was a nice surprise....

Today's Quotation: "The most beautiful and most profound emotion we can experience is the sensation of the mystical. It is the power of all true science."
-Albert Einstein

View all my available paintings here
If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page

Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

foxyform
Blog
Website
Etsy Shop 
Zazzle 
Prints at Fine Art America
Facebook

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin