Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Captive Angel, "Abstract Fantasy Angel Art" Original Acrylic Painting by Marina Petro


©Marina Petro

"Captive Angel"
22" x 24"
Original acrylic painting on stretched canvas

Painting From "The Zone" Series

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!

PURCHASE HERE or EMAIL ME  for other options and inquiries. 

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

"Undersea Adventure" is the 12th painting I completed in this series of 100% totally spontaneous works...no prior planning or thought involved....just painting from my spirit and loving the surprises doing so!

Actually, I'm feeling pretty much like this angel at the moment....being constrained, but wanting to fly...

I will be offering another workshop in "Painting from "The Zone" at some point after I move. I'll keep you posted....

Today's Quotation: "Have no fear of perfection, you'll never reach it."
-Salvatore Dali

If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page


Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN

I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin