Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Undersea Adventure " Abstract Fantasy Ultra Original Painting" by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Undersea Adventure"
24" x 30"
Original acrylic painting on stretched canvas

Painting From "The Zone" Series
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


PURCHASE HERE or EMAIL ME  for other options and inquiries. 

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


"Undersea Adventure" is the 20th painting I completed in this series. The first few were created on paper with tempera paint which I will post at some later time. Can you imagine what it is like to begin to paint and attempt to keep your mind (almost) perfectly clear of images and concepts? Well, it is quite an exercise in being 'in the moment'.  It's more of a surprise to witness the images coming to life on the canvas? Try it some time!

I will be offering another workshop in "Painting from "The Zone" at some point after I move. I'll keep you posted....

Today's Quotation: "Have no fear of perfection, you'll never reach it."
-Salvatore Dali
View all my available paintings here
If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page

Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

foxyform
Blog
Website
Etsy Shop 
Zazzle 
Prints at Fine Art America
Facebook

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin