Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Transformation,"Abstract Fantasy Surreal Acrylic Painting" Snakes, Crows, Flowers, Original Art by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Transformation"
20" x 24"
Original acrylic painting on stretched canvas

Painting From "The Zone" Series

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


PURCHASE HERE or EMAIL ME  for other options and inquiries. 

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

"Transformation" is the 16th painting I completed in this series and one of my favorites. I find it very interesting that serpents and crows seem to appear in almost every one of these creations. I wonder if that will continue if and when I add to this series. 

Today's Quotation: "The secret to being a bore, is to tell everything..."
-Voltaire

If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page


Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN

I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin