Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

Grieving, Abstract Figurative Fantasy Painting by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Grieving"
24" x 30"
Original acrylic painting on stretched canvas

Painting From "The Zone" Series

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


PURCHASE HERE or EMAIL ME  for other options and inquiries. 

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

"Grieving" is the 11th painting I completed in this series.
As I begin each painting, it is with the intention of keeping my mind as clear and free of any preconceived ideas and just dip my brush into the first color that attracts me and follow the movement from brain to hand to canvas or paper. The results are always a complete surprise!


When I finished this painting, I realized that I'd painted a coffin/sarcophagus image with a figure in it. The figure in the middle of the painting appeared to be grieving. Not long afterward, my mother passed away. She was born in Egypt.

Today's Quotation: "Angels are often found on the backs of the least likely people."
-Eric Honeycutt

If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page


Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin