Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

ALL SEEING, "Abstract Fantasy Ultra Original Acrylic Painting" by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"All-Seeing"
24" x 30"
Original acrylic painting on stretched canvas

A Painting From "The Zone" Series
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!

PURCHASE HERE or EMAIL ME  for other options and inquiries. 

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

"All Seeing" is the 15th painting I completed in this series and one of my favorites. 

Today's Quotation: "I live my life in widening circles that reach out across the world. I may not ever complete the last one, but I give myself to it.
I circle around God, around the primordial tower. I have been circling for thousands of years, and I still don't know: am I a falcon, a storm, or a great song?"
-Ranier Maria Rilke

If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page


Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin