Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

Karmic Lovers, "Abstract Fantasy Ultra Original Figurative Acrylic Painting" by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Karmic Lovers"
24" x 30"
Original acrylic painting on stretched canvas

From "The Zone" Series
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


PURCHASE HERE or EMAIL ME  for other options and inquiries. 

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


This painting is from my Paintings From "The Zone" Series. A series of 29 paintings, thus far, which were created moment to moment without any forethought. I consider these paintings ultra original works of art. Try as you might, you won't find anything like these anywhere!


As I begin each painting, it is with the intention of keeping my mind as clear and free of any preconceived ideas and just dip my brush into the first color that attracts me and follow the movement from brain to hand to canvas or paper. The results are always fascinating...a complete surprise!

Today's Quotation: "There is a vitality, a life-force, an energy, a quickening which is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all time, this expression is unique. And if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium and be lost. The world will not have it."
-Martha Graham

View all my available paintings here
If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page

Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

foxyform
Blog
Website
Etsy Shop 
Zazzle 
Prints at Fine Art America
Facebook

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin