Pages

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Lakeside, "Original Landscape Oil Painting" by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Lakeside"
5 x 7 inches
Original miniature oil painting on archival Raymar canvas panel
SOLD
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


"Lakeside" is another landscape creation painted directly from my imagination. I am happy with the result! I'd love to have a little cabin with a studio at the edge of this island....

Today's Quotation: "Inspiration comes, but it must find you working"
-Picasso

View all my available paintings here
If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page

Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

foxyform Blog
Website
Etsy Shop 
Zazzle 
Prints at Fine Art America
Facebook

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin