Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Miniature Angel Paintings, Original Art by Marina Petro

JUST ANGELS
These miniatures are all oil 3 x 3 inch original oil paintings on canvas.
They display beautifully on tiny easels easily found in your local arts/crafts shop.
A great way to begin your original art collection!




Today's Quotation: "For he shall give his angels charge over thee to keep thee in all thy ways. On their hands they will bear you up, lest you dash your foot against a stone."
Psalm 91:10-1

View all my available paintings here
If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page

Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

foxyform
Blog
Website
Etsy Shop 
Zazzle 
Prints at Fine Art America
Facebook

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin