Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

Reaching For The Light, Healing Art, "Landscape Floral Garden Oil Painting" Healing Art by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Reaching For The Light"
11 x 14 inches
Original oil painting on stretched canvas

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


PURCHASING INFO HERE.....or EMAIL ME  for other options and inquiries. 

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


"Reaching For The Light" is another painting created spontaneously without planning. I began by applying paint to the four corners of the canvas with the first colors I was most attracted to....and it went from there. I am happy with this painting. It is actually more beautiful in person. Another piece that photos cannot do justice.

Today's Quotation: "I am in love with the beautiful in all its manifestations, from the life of man to that of nature and the infinite. I behold the sky; I think of the infinite. All my art is a metaphysical endeavor to overcome visible realities. I search for synthesis and strive to realize a pictorial poem, with as much lyrical content as possible. A painter is a poet who paints poems."
-Gerardo Dottori

View all my available paintings here
If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page

Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

foxyform
Blog
Website
Etsy Shop 
Zazzle 
Prints at Fine Art America
Facebook

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin