Pages

Friday, May 9, 2014

Light Bearers, Abstract Celestial Fantasy Spiritual Art, Original Oil Painting by Marina Petro


©Marina Petro

"Light Bearers"
10 x 10 inches
Original oil painting on 1.5 inch stretched canvas

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


DETAILS HERE.....or EMAIL ME  for other options and inquiries. 

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

"Light Bearers" is another surprise creation painted intuitively from moment to moment without any prior planning. When I finished this painting I felt the winged creatures...(angels...birds?)  were infused with and bringing light to us here on Earth....what do you think?

Today's Quotation: "The chief function of your body is to carry your brain around."
-Thomas Alva Edison

View all my available paintings here
If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

foxyform
Blog
Website
Etsy Shop 
Zazzle 
Prints at Fine Art America
Facebook

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin