Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

"THREE CHERRIES" by Marina Petro



Three Cherries
7" x 5" (17.8cm x 12.7cm)
Oil on Panel
$100 plus $10 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.



Insurance included in shipping charge.

This is the first time I've ever painted cherries. It was fun...easier than I thought it would would be and...they were delicious! I wanted to experiment with less structure and a grey background. I've thought of noting the colors I use in some of my plainer backgrounds to have as a handy reference. Most are done spontaneously and the ones I really like are difficult to reproduce.

Today's Quotation: "God is the name by which I designate all things which cross my path violently and recklessly, all things which alter my plans ind intentions, and change the course of my life, for better or for worse."
-Carl Jung




Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

2 comments:

Karen Bruson said...

Marina, Great job on the cherries. They look scrumptious!

Sandra Galda said...

These cherries are juicy! Well done!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin