Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2009

"TELLING SECRETS" by Marina Petro


"Telling Secrets"
5x7 inch
Original oil painting on canvas panel
Sold

I'm very happy with this painting. The background is a piece of fabric which I am sure I will use again. It's so vibrant...lifts my mood when I view it. I just love painting these small paintings.

I am in Westford, MA at the moment enthusiastically waiting to attend Carol Marine's daily painting workshop tomorrow through Wednesday. Carol is one of the original 'Daily Painters.' She has been faithfully painting and posting a painting a day since October, 2006...and she also paints larger pieces for exhibitions and galleries. It blows my mind! It's what I aspire to but life hasn't cooperated...or perhaps, I need to reorganize my time/activities...we'll see. I'll take pictures and keep you posted.

Today's Quotation: "There is no greater joy than that of feeling oneself a creator. The triumph of life is expressed by creation."
-Henri Bergson


Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press




No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin