Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2009

"CARNATIONS IN VASE" by Marina Petro



Carnations In Vase
22" x 28" (55.9cm x 71.2cm)
Oil on canvas
$395 plus $25 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.



I completed this painting a very long time ago. It hasn't been displayed much and is still very happily hanging around here. I thought the flowers were going to be very difficult to paint but as it turned out, they were easier than anticipated and I think they turned out pretty well. I've been busy planning a few intuition and painting workshops and will most likely be sending out a newsletter tomorrow...so, I've got to run and finish up so I can get into my studio and do what I most love to do.....paint!

Today's Quotation: "The chief danger in life is that you may take too many precautions."
-Alfred Adler

Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin