Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"THE SECRET" by Marina Petro



The Secret
6" x 6" (15.3cm x 15.3cm)
Oil on Panel
$100 plus $8 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.



NOTE: This might be the second and complete post you receive from me today. I clicked the wrong button and the first one was published before I finished it...

I was moving my fruit models around on the counter trying to decide on a composition and which ones to choose when these two cuties took this pose. The painting and title were immediately decided on.

This has been one of those extreme technologically challenging days and I can't wait to get away from this computer. It began with trying to figure out Squidoo to make a lens (I was not successful) and ended with a very familiar application giving me major problems and just about freezing my computer...that's where I stopped, decided to post this painting and then hide in my studio away from the rest of the world....see you soon again.

Todays Quotation: "Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace."
-Buddha


Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin