Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

"SUNFLOWER STILL LIFE" by Marina Petro


"Sunflower Still Life"
16x20 inches
Original oil on stretched canvas
Purchase for $295 at eBay or email me for other purchasing options.

This is an older painting I completed a few years ago. It was hanging around my studio quite invisible and I thought I'd make it happy by giving it a day in the sun. Actually, today is one of the very, very rare days we've had sun here in the northeast. It's been quite cold, dreary and draining...day after day. I am looking forward to planting sunflowers again in my garden.

Today's Quotation: "Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt."
-George Bernard Shaw


Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

1 comment:

Rob Hazzard said...

Marina, beautiful job on the sunflowers. I really like how you handled the transition to the shaded side of the composition. Florals are so much harder than they appear.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin