Pages

Friday, March 20, 2009

"LIMES IN A BOWL" by Marina Petro


Sold
"Limes In A Bowl"
6x8 inches
Oil on Raymar Canvas Panel
$100


I am enjoying painting fruit on colorful fabrics. I've been scouring the house for interesting fabric patterns and found quite a few which include some of my clothing. I'm happy with this painting. It's so bright and to lifts my energy when I view it. Generally, the color red denotes high energy/vitality and green represents healing and prosperity. See you again real soon...

Daily Quotation: "Travelers, there is no path. Paths are made by walking."
-Antonio Machado



Visit Marina's Blog

Website
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Tour Marina's Studio
Email Marina

1 comment:

Karen Bruson said...

Marina, I love the fabric in this!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin