Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Night Fire, "Abstract Landscape Oil Painting" by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

Night Fire
6" x 6"
Original oil painting on canvas
Abstract Landscape 
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


View all my available paintings here


I didn't know where this painting was going when I first began. I painted the entire panel with indigo a while back and let it dry. The firey clouds were painted next and then on impulse, I put in the line of trees and all of a sudden, a body of water seemed to appear. Stars and planets were the finishing touches. 

Today's Quotation: "Art acts directly on our perception and our energy, and, by generating in us beneficial emotions, it produces healing and spiritual opening, which are two aspects of a same purification process."
-Pierre Wittman


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin