Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Magical Pond, "Water Lily Pond Painting" by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

Magical Pond
16" x 20"
Original oil painting on canvas
Landscape Series
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!

Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


View all my available paintings here

"Magical Pond" is  a meditative, healing work of art....at least in my opinion.This painting is one of my favorites! It was painted from a photograph and yes, I made many of my own creative changes. It is quite impressive in 'real life.' Whenever I revisit this painting, I wonder whether I could actually paint the lily leaves so well again. They look so difficult! I'm not kidding either. I often think, 'Boy, did I get lucky with this one.' I'd recently purchased a new flat oil painting brush I wanted to try out. It turned out to be the perfect brush to render the leaves.

Today's Quotation: "I close my eyes in order to see..."
-Paul Gauguin


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin