Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Fantasy Garden, "Landscape Garden Painting" by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

Fantasy Garden
6" x 12"
Original oil painting on canvas textured board
Landscape, Garden Series
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!

Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


View all my available paintings here


Here is another garden painted spontaneously from my imagination. It is always fascinating to discover what surfaces to reveal itself from my subconscious when I paint in this manner. This one came from the pleasant chamber that contains images of beauty and peace. Perhaps tomorrow I'll post one that came from a darker, more tumultuous place...

Today's Quotation:"Art is a mystery and it is the artist's vocation to journey through that mystery, dwell in it, experience it, and express it."
-Claudio Ghirardo  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin