Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Moonlit Evening, "Landscape with Moon Painting" by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

Moonlit Evening
11" x 14"
Original oil painting on canvas
Plein Air Landscape Series
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


View all my available paintings here

"Moonlit Evening" is a partial paint over of a painting I began and thought I'd completed outdoors in one of my recent painting excursions at Saratoga National Park. It was a cold and windy day...too windy. It looked good at the time but when I brought it back into my studio, I wasn't happy with it so began to 'fix' some things. I kept painting and it began to look more like an evening landscape so I painted in the moon and it went from there...

Today's Quotation: "Tell me what you feel in your room when the full moon is shining in upon you and your lamp is dying out, and I will tell you how old you are, and I shall know if you are happy."
-Henri Frederic Amiel

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin