Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Evidence Of Angels, "Angel Art Oil Painting" Original Art by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Evidence Of Angels"
20" x 24"
Original oil painting on canvas
Angel Art Series
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

Installment payment arrangements are available


View all my available paintings here


This beautiful painting depicting two graceful angels, descending from Heaven among the clouds, was painted from my imagination. I wasn't sure what I was going to paint when I began this piece. I simply dipped my brush in the first color that I was attracted to and it went from there...brush to canvas until the painting was completed...

Today's Quotation: There is an ancient Persian belief that the creation of art endows the maker with Divine powers that are transmitted to the viewer...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin