Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

White Magic, Horse Painting, "Equine Oil Painting" by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

White Magic
16" x 20"
Original oil painting on canvas
Equine Portrait Series
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 


View all my available paintings here


I'm hoping to get back into the swing of it soon and begin painting more horses. I discovered two beautiful Haflinger horses that hang out together on my way into town. I contacted the owner and got permission to photograph and paint them. I am planning to bring my 18 year old granddaughter with me for the first shoot (hopefully very soon)...and will go from there. I've been a bit 'under the weather' for a couple of weeks battling the tenacious nasty little bronchial bug that has been going around. From what I understand, it has been hanging on with most for about 3 or more weeks...

At the moment, I have a new plein air painting I am still ambivalent about posting...not sure whether I like it or not...., a large and quite difficult still life painting on my easel that I'm making snail's pace  progress with,  and a black horse portrait that needs to be finished....

Today's Quotation: "Reason is powerless in the expression of Love."
Jim Morrison 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin