Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Out Of The Blue, "Sunflower Painting" Floral Art by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

Out Of The Blue
8" x 10"
Original oil painting on canvas
Floral Art Series
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


View all my available paintings here


The inspiration for "Out Of The Blue"  was a sunflower I photographed by the side of the road on Lake Ave. in Saratoga Springs.  Sunflowers are one of my favorites among the floral family. They seem to have personalities and express a variety of moods. This painting lifts my spirit...may it lift yours...unless you're high enough already...

Today's Quotation:  "The wound is the place where the light enters you..."
-Rumi


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin