Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Red, White And Blue~Still Life Oil Painting with Red Pears by Marina Petro


Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA
Red, White And Blue
5x7 inches
Oil on archival Raymar canvas panel
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or EMAIL me for other purchasing options


There are those times when my mind is blank with regard to commenting about a painting...and this is one of those times. I'm jumping out of my skin to get into my studio and work on a painting I started yesterday.

I've been inundated with ideas for paintings in each style and medium I work with. It is driving me a bit mad. It's something I truly don't know how to resolve or if it even requires resolving.  I love experiencing the constant inspired state...but... it does get overwhelming at times. It's like painting 4 paintings in my head all at the same time and then the visual stimulation when I'm out and about.  I sometimes consider just making a decision about painting in one style and staying with it for 6 months just to see what evolves...we'll see...

Today's Quotation: "I do not pursue art. It pursues me. It dogs me throughout my day and never rests. It is the beast I must feed that is never content. I did not choose to be an artist, to create, to express what is in my head. It chose me and I am its slave." 
~Toni Ciserella
Email Me
Blog
MyFaceBook Page
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin