Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Golden Meadow-Landscape Of A Beautiful Meadow with a Lone Tree-Original Oil Painting by Marina Petro




"Golden Meadow"
16" x 20"
Landscape Oil Painting on Stretched Canvas
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or EMAIL me for other purchasing options.

I have been intrigued with landscapes with one lone tree of late. I completed this painting a while ago and it is one of my favorites. The golden meadow flowers were painted one at a time...what a feat that was! Surprisingly relaxing though...especially for an Aries...

The colors I used in this painting, turquoise blue, yellow/gold and green are typically colors connected with healing. When I see strong intuition in a person's energy field, it is usually visible in the colors yellow and the blue in this painting. Yellow/gold in itself denotes enlightenment and happiness.  Blue is a spiritual and calming color. Healing and prosperity is usually seen as green. So, I suppose this painting can be considered "Healing Art." It certainly lifts my spirit when I view it.

Today's Quotation:  "To seek, beneath the universal strife, the hidden harmony of things."
-Will Durant


Email Me
Blog
MyFaceBook Page
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin