Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dragon Fire~Mythical Fantasy Dragon, Original Oil Painting by Marina Petro


Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Dragon Fire
22x28
Original Oil Painting
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or EMAIL me for other purchasing options

This piece was painted a while back. I was at my easel when I heard some very distressing news that made me wild with anger. I am not easily angered. I picked up my brush, began to paint....and Dragon Fire was born. Pretty wild isn't it?  There are many symbolic meanings for the dragon in different cultures. For me, they symbolize protection. 

Today's Quotation:  "Come not between the dragon, and his wrath."
- William Shakespeare, King Lear

Email Me
Blog
MyFaceBook Page
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin