Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Angel's Flight~Celestial Skyscape Oil Painting by Marina Petro


Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA
"Angel's Flight"
6x8 Oil on stretched canvas~painted around all sides
Frame is available

Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or EMAIL me for other purchasing options

The unframed picture is truer to the actual color. This is another celestial painting that just flowed spontaneously from my brush. I painted another one in this size and two larger ones that I'll be posting soon.

Today's Quotation: "Boldness has genius, power and magic. Engage, and the mind grows heated. Begin, and the work will be completed." 
~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Email Me
Blog
MyFaceBook Page
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin