Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Stars And Stripes-Still Life Oil Painting of Lemons and Decorative Fabric by Marina Petro


Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA
"Stars & Stripes"
6x8
Original oil painting on archival Raymar canvas panel
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or EMAIL me for other purchasing options.

Frame is available

I love the way the bright yellow lemons play against the purple/violet shades of the fabric in this painting.  After yesterday's post with all the information about lemons, I am drawing a blank so I will sign off for now. It's been a busy day...

Today's Quotation: "The way of a creative mind is always positive, it always asserts; it does not know the doubts which are so characteristic of the scientific mind." 
~Naum Gabo
Email Me
Blog
MyFaceBook Page
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin