Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009

"Plum Pretty" Still Life Oil Painting Plum on Decorative Fabric by Marina Petro


ARTIST~MARINA PETRO, SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY USA

Plum Pretty
7" x 5" (17.8cm x 12.7cm)
Oil on Panel
$100 plus $8 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.




Oh, Groan...I've spent a good part of today filling out paperwork and preparing paintings for an exhibit at Broadway Art Center in Albany, NY. I'll post more when the exhibit is up and running. My studio heater has been broken and it's too cold to paint. The repair man is here as I write. I did manage lunch with my daugher, Joy, and a walk around Saratoga Springs in the sun which was wonderful. Found some tiny frames and can't wait to paint something to fill them.

Today's Quotation: "Don't ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive."
-Harold Whitman



Email Me

Blog

Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My new Daily Paintings Book
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin