Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

"Apple & Pear" Still Life Oil Painting, Fruit, Food, Kitchen Art by Marina Petro



Apple & Pear
8" x 6" (20.4cm x 15.3cm)
Oil on Panel
$125 plus $8 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.



ARTIST~MARINA PETRO, SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY USA
This piece was painted on the same fabric I used for "Burgundy Apple" in yesterday's post. I love the rich colors. Wish I'd thought of a more creative title.

Today's Quotation: "The greatest power is often simple patience."
E. Joseph Cossman


Email Me

Blog

Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My new Daily Paintings Book
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin