Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

"Fantasy Garden" Impressionist Oil Painting of a Landscape Garden with Golden and Violet Flowers Clouds by Marina Petro


ARTIST~MARINA PETRO, SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY USA

Fantasy Garden
12" x 6" (30.5cm x 15.3cm)
Oil on Panel
$150 plus $8 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.



This was painted with a great burst of energy. I think it comes through in the painting. When I paint spontaneously like this I don't think much about what I am doing...I just paint. This is radically different than a painting of lotus flowers I'm working on right now from a beautiful photograph my daughter, Andrea, took at Yaddo, the artist retreat here in Saratoga Springs. I won't be posting it too soon because it is taking forever.

Today's Quotation: "Do it no matter what. If you believe in it, it is something very honorable. If somebody around you or your family does not understand it, then that's their problem. But if you do have a passion, an honest passion, just do it."

Email Me

Blog

Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My new Daily Paintings Book
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

-Mario Andretti

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin