Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Citrus Bowl-Still Life Oil Painting of Orange,Lemon, Limes by Marina Petro


ARTIST~MARINA PETRO, SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY USA

"Citrus Bowl"
6x8 inches
Original oil painting on canvas panel.
Purchase here at my ETSY STORE or email me for other purchasing options.

I am quite happy with how this painting turned out. When I painting the highlights on citrus fruit I'm usually standing quite close to the canvas and they never look authentic from that perspective. When I'm finished and step back, I'm always surprised...patting myself on the back with this one.

What a surprise this morning when I received an email from Beliefnet.Com featuring my ANGEL PAINTINGS. Leave a comment at their site if you are so inclined.

Today's Quotation: "The creation of art is the passion. The completion of art only ignites another creation."
-Jeffrey Breslow

Email Me

Blog

Be my fan on FaceBook
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin