Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

"Glowing Pear" Still Life Oil Painting of a Pear on Floral Fabric and Leaves



Glowing Pear
8" x 6" (20.4cm x 15.3cm)
SOLD
Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs NY USA
The pear in this painting really glows. What a happy discovery that was when I applied the light red to each side. I had my Opening Reception at House of Creative Soul last night. It was wonderful! It is the most beautiful gallery space in Saratoga Springs. I would have had pictures today, but discovered that the batteries in my camera were dead. One of my daughters brought her camera and I'll have to wait until she gets the pictures to me.

Today's Quotation: "Don't be a blueprint. Be an original."
-Roy Acuff

Email Me

Blog

Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My new Daily Paintings Book
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin