Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Waterfall, Original Miniature Landscape Oil Painting" Art by Marina Petro

This is the actual size of the painting
©Marina Petro

SOLD

"Waterfall"
3" x 3"
Original oil painting on canvas
Landscape Series

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!
Certificate of Authenticity is provided with every original painting.



I was in my studio feeling a bit scattered with a few paintings that needed finishing and not feeling like working on them when my eye caught one of these small 3x3" canvases. I decided to follow my intuition and allow whatever happend on the canvas to happen....and....this lovely little waterfall was the result! Another pleasant surprise. 

Waterfall
3" x 3" (7.7cm x 7.7cm)
Oil on canvas
$39 plus $6 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.

foxyform
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin