Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Celestial Symphony, "Night Sky Original Oil Painting" Skyscape by Marina Petro

Click image for a larger view
©Marina Petro

"Celestial Symphony"
Celestial Skyscape Series
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

Reduced from $750
Celestial Symphony
28" x 22" (71.2cm x 55.9cm)
Oil on Canvas
$650 plus $45 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.



Or purchase at my ETSY SHOP HERE

View all my available paintings here


Its quite difficult to appreciate the actual artwork which is 22 x 28 inches from this tiny image. This is another painting that began with me just dipping my brush into the first color that attracted me and going from there...one color following the next until I felt the painting was complete.  You ought to try it sometime...

Today's Quotation: "If you live for people's acceptance, you'll die from their rejection."
-Lecraw
foxyform
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin