Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Lillies And Plums, "Still Life Fruit And Floral Painting" Art by Marina Petro

Click image for a larger view
©Marina Petro

"Lillies And Plums"
20" x 20"
Original oil painting on canvas
Still Life Series
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information AT THIS LINK or EMAIL ME HERE for other purchasing options and inquiries. Ask me about my convenient INSTALLMENT PAYMENTS.

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


View all my available paintings here

I fell in love with the fabric my plum models are posing on to have their portraits painted. They loved it too...I will be using it again for sure. 

Today's Quotation:  “We love the things we love for what they are.” 
-Robert Frost

foxyform
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin