Pages

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Healing Light, "Original Skyscape Healing Art Painting" by Marina Petro

Click image for a larger view
©Marina Petro

"Healing Light"
Celestial Skyscape Series
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

Healing Light
10" x 8" (25.4cm x 20.4cm)
Oil on Canvas
$159 plus $10 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.


Purchase at my ETSY SHOP HERE

View all my available paintings here

A few days ago I posted  "Red Barns in Early Spring" which was painted on the grounds of "Christ The King Healing Center"  in Greenwich NY which consider 'sacred ground.' I was with my painting buddy, Debbie,  the second day of painting when I completed Red Barns before she finished her painting. I'd took out a new canvas with the intention of painting another view of the landscape. As I began to tone the canvas with light red, I felt compelled to ignore the landscape and simply paint from my spirit...."Healing Light" is the result. Once again, I feel this piece is imbued with the healing presence that permeates the grounds of this church.

I am going back there tomorrow to paint again...Not sure what will happen this time!!!...always a new adventure....

Today's Quotation: "At the deepest level, the creative process and the healing process arise from a single source. When you are an artist, you are a healer; a wordless trust of the same mystery is the foundation of your work and its integrity."
-Rachel Naomi Remen, MD


foxyform
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin