Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

Moonrise, "Original Full Moon Night Sky Painting" by Marina Petro

Click image for a larger view
©Marina Petro

"Moonrise"
11" x 14"
Original oil painting on canvas

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


Moonrise
14" x 11" (35.6cm x 28.0cm)
Oil on Canvas
$179 plus $10 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.



More details and purchasing options at MY ETSY SHOP HERE

View all my available paintings here


"Moonrise" was created from my imagination intuitively. I wasn't sure what I wanted to paint, being a bit scattered lately. So, I just began to paint, choosing to paint the darker colors at the top and bottom first. After a short time, I got an impression of a sunset or moonscape and this is the resulting painting. 

Today's Quotation: "Take away love and our earth is a tomb."
-Robert Browning



foxyform
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin