Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

Red Barns In Early Spring, "Original Landscape Oil Painting" by Marina Petro

Click image for a larger view
©Marina Petro

"Red Barns In Early Spring"
JUST SOLD
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


This piece was painted from a bench in front of "Christ The King Healing Center" in Greenwich, NY. I have experienced and witnessed what I consider to be miraculous healings within my family since I began attending their services. The center sits on acres and acres of the most beautiful land. I consider it sacred ground and I'm sure this painting is imbued with it's healing presence....


Email me below in the contact form with any inquiries 

Red Barns Early Spring
10" x 8" (25.4cm x 20.4cm)
Oil on Stretched Canvas
$150 plus $10 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.

View all my available paintings here


Today's Quotation:  "Beauty...sometimes takes the form of a white cloud, and goes dancing over the green fields or the deep blue sea, where her misty form, marked out in a momentary darkness, looks like the passing shadow of an angel's wing."
-G.A.Sala, "Beauty of the Universe"


foxyform

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin