Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Solar Rays, "Night Sky Skyscape Painting" Original Oil Painting by Marina Petro

Click image for a larger view
©Marina Petro

"Solar Rays"
5" x 7"
Original oil painting on canvas
Celestial Skyscape Series

JUST SOLD

$89 + $10 shipping in US---Email me for International Shipping Rate

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.



View all my available paintings here


If I had a huge space and lived in a large city with a lot of traffic I would probably be painting these celestial pieces much much larger. I am open, though, to considering commissioned pieces in larger formats. Just this moment, as I was writing this, I thought of painting a few larger ones without stretching them on stretcher strips so they could be stored easily and shipped in a tube to keep shipping costs down when sold...hhmmm...good idea, Marina....You might see a few of these at some point soon...hhmmm....

Today's Quotation: "Art is our one true global language. It knows no nation, it favors no race, and it acknowledges no class. It speaks to our need to reveal, heal, and transform. It transcends our ordinary lives and lets us imagine what is possible." 
-Richard Kamler



foxyform
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin