Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Undersea Adventure, "Original Abstract Fantasy Acrylic Painting" by Marina Petro

Click image for a larger view
©Marina Petro

"Undersea Adventure"
24"x30"
Original acrylic painting on canvas

Painting From "The Zone" Series
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information AT THIS LINK or EMAIL ME HERE for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


View all my available paintings here


"Undersea Adventure" is the 20th painting in the series of 29 paintings from "The Zone." Do you believe that when I look at the original paintings, I almost question "Who painted that???!!!" I know I did but they continue to fascinate me, considering the fact that when I begin each one I have no preconceived idea of what will be expressed on canvas when I begin to paint. Always an adventure...I love this process!!!

Today's Quotation: "Making art is like giving a gift: evidence of your spirit and that you are here."
-Patty Mitchell


foxyform
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin