Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Low Down Sun, "Plein Air Landscape Oil Painting" by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Low Down Sun"
8 x 10 inches
Original oil painting on stretched canvas
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


CLICK  HERE FOR DETAILS + PURCHASING INFO

OR EMAIL ME HERE


"Low Down Sun" began as a plein air painting somewhere in the vicinity of Rock City Falls in upstate NY. I went painting with my friend Debbie who chose the location which I wasn't particularly fond of. I had a difficult time deciding on which view to choose for my painting and came to the conclusion there wasn't anything there I really wanted to paint other than the clouds in the sky which I did on location. It was just one of those restless episodes I go through on occasion which make it a real chore to discipline myself and focus. The trees were painted in my studio. I am happy with the result....

Today's Quotation: "Imagination is more important than knowledge."
-Albert Einstein


View all my available paintings here
If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

foxyform
Blog
Website
Etsy Shop 
Zazzle 
Prints at Fine Art America
Facebook

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin