Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Distant Light, "Night Sky Original Skyscape Oil Painting" by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Distant Light"
16 x 20 inches
Original oil painting on stretched canvas

SOLD
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


"Distant Light" is the sister of "Eclipse Of The Moon" that I posted yesterday. They look beautiful side by side. There is a third larger one that is also related "Celestial Symphony" which I will post next time.

I love painting these celestial works. As I paint it feels like I am transcending earthly restrictions and flying freely through the universe.

Today's Quotation: "It is always with excitement that I wake up in the morning wondering what my intuition will toss up to me, like gifts from the sea. I work with it and rely on it. It's my partner." 
-Jonas Salk

View all my available paintings here
If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

foxyform
Blog
Website
Etsy Shop 
Zazzle 
Prints at Fine Art America
Facebook

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin